This is the free audio that accompanies the 2016edition of Complete Hindi (9781444106831). This book is available to purchase from most book retailers. You will need the book to get the most out of this audio.
Are you looking for a complete course in Hindi which takes you effortlessly from beginner to confident speaker? Whether you are starting from scratch, or are you just out of practice, Complete Hindi will guarantee success!
The course is structured in thematic units and the emphasis is placed on communication, so that you effortlessly progress from introducing yourself and dealing with everyday situations, to using the phone and talking about work. Complete Hindi follows an interesting storyline to keep you engaged and allow you to progress rapidly, while learning about the culture in India. It's colloquial approach allows you to be understood by Hindi and Urdu speakers since both languages are virtually identical at this level.
Complete Hindi has the following key features:
- PRACTICAL - Numerous exercises are provided throughout the book with an answer key at the end
- ESTEEMED AUTHOR - Widely recognized as a world class teacher
- AUTHOR INSIGHTS - Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience
- GRAMMAR TIPS - Easy-to-follow building blocks to give you a clear understanding
- USEFUL VOCABULARY - Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking
- DIALOGUES - Read and listen to everyday dialogues to help you speak and understand fast
- PRONUNCIATION - Don't sound like a tourist! Perfect your pronunciation before you go
- TEST YOURSELF - Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
By the end of this course, you will approach Level B2 of the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR).
You will be able to access this audio online via your browser or by downloading it to the Teach Yourself Library app.